Keep your grass looking green this year, and conserve water at the same time. Follow these tips:
1. Watering in the early morning is best, watering in the evening can create mold. Set your systems to come on as early as 1:00 or 2:00 a.m.
2. Water 2 or 3 times a week heavily versus watering every other day. The root system of the grass will chase the water creating a stronger root system.
3. If you do not have a rain sensor remember to shut your system off if it is raining or will be raining.
4. For large rotary style heads you should water 30-40 min per zone and for small spray heads you should water 15-20 min per zone.
5. Check your heads monthly. Run each zone and make sure all heads are operating appropriately with no leaks or shooting out of zone.
Please call us with any questions or servicing for your system or your sod. 952-461-2579
Don't Waste Water This Year It's Precious
Posted on April 19th, 2016
Posted in not categorized Tagged with no tags
Leave a Comment